Triad Board of Education seeks a qualified candidate to fill one seat on the board for a term of two years (2020 and 2021). Interested applicants should call 937-826-4961, email HR@triadk12.org, or come to the Triad Central Office at 7920 Brush Lake Road, North Lewisburg, OH 43060 to request a board member application.
The deadline for applications is December 13, 2019
Minimum qualifications to serve on the Triad Board of Education:
1. High School Diploma or GED is required (additional education is preferred)
2. Must be a U.S. Citizen
3. Must be at least 18 years old
4. Must be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days preceding the election date (November 5, 2019)
5. Must be a resident of the Triad Local School District at least 30 days preceding the election date (November 5, 2019)
6. Registered to vote in the school district at least 30 days preceding the election date (November 5, 2019)
7. Cannot be a prosecuting attorney, city director of law, or other official acting in a similar capacity (see O.R.C. 3313.01 for exceptions.)
8. Cannot have been convicted of a felony
9. Cannot be a current employee of the Triad Local School District
Please call 937-826-4961 if you have any questions.