For any routing information please first check the link at the right for Bus Schedules. If you do not find the information you need, call the school secretary or transportation department.
Please fill out and submit a Bus Add/Change Form if you need to add a student or make permanent changes to your student's bus pick up or drop off location.
Bus Add/Change Form
The below rules have been developed to maintain compliance with ORC laws:
- All students will be assigned to a regular bus stop closest to their home address.
- Students may be required to walk up to 1/2 mile to a bus stop in towns and cul-de-sacs.
- A NEW FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED EACH YEAR FOR CHILDCARE OR SHARED PARENTING.
- For children in PK, K, or grade 1, a parent/guardian/childcare provider must be present to receive the child at the bus dropoff location.
- Only one pick up address and one drop off address is allowed. Court ordered shared parenting and childcare will be the only exceptions.
- If any changes are made, a new form must be completed and submitted.
- All bus changes will take at least 48 hours to process.
- -Emergency requests for bus stop changes will only be approved in a family emergency situation. Changes will only be approved if this form is received by noon and the alternative bus stop is already on the route.
- -It is the responsibility of the parent, not the school, to solve temporary scheduling problems by arranging rides or supervision with relatives or neighbors.
Click the link below to access the transportation change form.
Bus Add/Change Form
NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY PHONE THAT THE CHANGE REQUEST HAS BEEN APPROVED.
To provide the safest environment for the students, the following rules apply while waiting for and riding the bus:
- Students should be at the bus stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time, as bus stop times are approximate due to traffic flow.
- Children should wait for instructions by the driver before boarding and exiting the school bus to their place of safety. The driver will identify the place of safety when entering or exiting the bus. Remember, the most dangerous place is 10 feet from the bus on all sides.
- Stay in your seat with your back against the seat and your feet on the floor.
- No pushing or shoving. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Use quiet voices. The bus driver must be able to hear traffic on the road.
- Keep all play things in your book bag.
- No eating or drinking while on the bus.
The transportation office telephone number is 937-826-1102.